Monday, November 2, 2009

Low Dose Naltrexone for Hepatitis C Lab Results


I had new labs done last month and they were even better than the first ones! My viral load dropped down to 18,700! In January, it was over a million - it had dropped down to 49,000 in May and keeps dropping! How low can it go? I hope to 0!!!!!

I feel pretty good now too. Much more energy. The Low Dose Naltrexone is really doing a number on my Hepatitis C virus. I had started at 3 mg. a night but now take it every other night and it still seems to be working......for me, it seems that less is more with the LDN.

I belong to a Yahoo support group called:


Hepatitis Children and CAM Alternatives


Despite it's name, there are a great many adults who have various forms of Hepatitis. C, B or autoimmune. Many of the members are also using LDN for their conditions and all are having great results.

If you are considering using the combo treatment of interferon and ribavirin to treat your Hepatitis C, or have tried it and failed treatment or had to stop because of the side effects, please consider using Low Dose Naltrexone instead. Other than initial sleep disturbances, there are very few, if any, side effects. It is very inexpensive as well. My 3 month supply costs about $50.00 and I get it from Skip's Pharmacy through the mail. Their site is here:


Skip's Pharmacy



On another note, my fibromyalgia, IBD, and chemical sensitivities are much, much better as well. The combination of a gluten/dairy free diet and the LDN has made all the difference in the world.

No comments: